Thank you for your consideration in joining us at the Goshen SDA Church Gospel Comedy Show on February 22, 2020 at 5pm (Location: 8221 South State Street, Chicago, IL 60619). If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Executive Pastor, Dr. Casey Adams (email@example.com).
Terms & Conditions
Vendor Terms & Conditions
- Vendor hall booths consists of one table, two chairs and cost USD $50 each.
- Set-up begins on Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 4:00pm.
- Vendor table locations are on a first come first served basis.
- The Vendor Hall floor must remain accessible at all times. All Exhibitor equipment, displays, or other types of Exhibitor material are subject to relocation in the Goshen Staff deems necessary to gain access to any part of the hall for any reason during set-up or show hours.
- The sale of Alcoholic Beverages or Jewelry is strictly prohibited.
- Goshen SDA Church is not liable for any damages or liability of any kind for any damage or injury to persons or property during the term of the show from any cause whatsoever by reason of use, occupation and enjoyment of the vendor hall space by the vendor or its representatives. It is advised that each vendor insure the equipment in their booth/table.
- The exhibit/display (including products, signs and structure) and personnel are limited to the confines of the floor space purchased. Booth personnel and products may not be in any aisle.
- All displays must be fireproof and conform to Federal, State and Local codes and rules. All wiring (including products, if activated) must meet industry safety codes.
- All signs must be professionally lettered and in keeping with the professional atmosphere of the show. Signs are limited to the booth area.
- Vendors are liable for accidents and/or property damage caused by the actions of their employees, contractors and /or agents.
- Vendors should be on hand to supervise the set-up and dismantling of equipment and other items of high value. Small items of value should be removed to an appropriate locked enclosure during hours when exhibits are not closely supervised by vendor’s personnel. It is recommended that notebook computers be attached to the vendor booth/table during exhibit hours.
- Audio/Visual equipment and presentations are permitted as long as they do not interfere with the activities of neighboring exhibitors.
- We reserve the right to change these guidelines as circumstances may dictate.
- Registration Fee is NON REFUNDABLE for any reason. In the event of your cancellation of attendance your registration fee will serve as a cancellation fee.
- By purchasing a vendor space the Vendor agrees to the terms, agreements and guidelines listed above.